Sometimes life gets out of control – you are juggling a million things at the same time while trying to keep your head above water and make it seem like you have everything together. In the midst of the chaos, it’s easy to lose your sense of self and forget who you truly are.
I used to let my stress-induced thoughts take control of me – to where I felt like I should only be working and never make time for myself – that I lost who I was.
But journaling helped me break out of that rut. My thoughts and feelings flow through the ink-filled pages. In the process I not only take control of my emotions, but I discover a lot about myself.
Journaling has helped me work through a lot of tough times in my life and it continues to help me grow into a better version of myself.
If you too want to pursue this journey of self-discovery so you can become a better you, then I challenge you to use the prompts below and journal every day for the entire month. I promise you’ll learn more about yourself than ever before!
- What does your dream life look like? Describe it in detail.
- What does your ideal day look like?
- Where do you see yourself in 6 months? A year? 5 years? 10 years?
- What do you know to be true today that I didn’t know a year ago?
- In this moment, what are four things you’re grateful for?
- What limiting beliefs do you have that’s keeping you from reaching your dream life?
- What distractions are hindering your productivity? How can you reduce them?
Download the full file below…
Click Here To Download